Free CU4CU Digiscrap Overlays - 1

commercial use overlays, digi scrapbook, digital scrapbook, commercial use, freebie scrapbook, scrapbook freebie, freebies scraps,

Here's a new scrapbook freebie for you to download.  I'm still pretty new and wet behind the ears with the digital scrapbook thing and am learning as I go along.  I've posted a preview of a free kit I've been working on, but am still resolving whether it can be posted as commercial use.  I'm waiting on one last response.  In the meantime, I figured you would enjoy these overlays I created when working on the new free digiscrap kit "Happy Day"!





Here's a preview of the freebie that's ready to be posted:




7 comments :

  1. Onefeather GraphicsJune 3, 2011 at 9:13 PM

    thank you for sharing your lovely overlays! looking forward to your scrap kits as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing
    your work is beautiful
    smiles
    christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful freebie!

    Sheila of DBS DigiScraps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog, happily following you back!!!
    - Jessica @ http://cajunlicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing that is so kind of you!
    Hugs
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice...thank u..:)

    ReplyDelete