Gorgeous Free Vintage Frames Borders & Ornaments


I'm working on a design project that calls for some damask n' ornaments and thought it would be cool to share some of the goodies that were stumbled upon during my search today. Almost every single one of these are new to my eyes, so I hope you enjoy them!

Postpic Texture Credit: Joe's Sistah

A couple of convos came up recently regarding some of the resources here and the file formats. A lot of the images here are in vector format, either .ai or .eps. If you don't have the ability to edit vectors, please feel free to send me a message via the contact link above, or send me a direct message on twitter to get my contact info. I'd be more than happy to help make a transparent png, brush or other useable file format for you! I'm working on projects pretty much all of the time so it's no sweat whatsoever. Don't be shy. :)


calligraphy, ornaments, border, post divider, free brushes,


vintage borders, borders, frames, ornaments, free, clipart, clip art


ornaments, borders, flourish, oval, frame, frames, vintage, free, clip art, clipart


border, borders, damask, baroque, free, graphic design, vectors free, vectors for free, free vectors

vintage frames, frames, ornate frames, ornaments, free brushes, vectors free, free vectors


frame, frames, tags, doodle tages, bracket, bracket tags, journal frames, digital scrapbook, digiscrap


calligraphy border, border, borders, free clipart


ornate border, border, borders, ornaments, vintage ornaments


vintage frame, floral frame, leaf frame, decorative frame,


vintage frame, decorative frame, free vectors, vectors free,



vintage frame, decorative, free vectors, vectors free











calligraphy, calligraphic, ornament, ornaments, clip art, clipart





damask, flourish, clipart, clip art, decorative


free vectors, vectors free, clip art, clipart, ornament, ornaments


ornament, ornaments, clipart, clip art, free, damask, baroque, decorative


Premium Resources


25 comments :

  1. These are great! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my resources. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome sweet.

    @inspyrestash: Your resources are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The designs are really good. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The borders are great. I'am about to make a letter for my friend and I would use one of them. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. trulay many thanks for these beautifuly pieces of art, you just made MY day:!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your designs! I shared this with my Facebook Fan's here
    CU Freebies Only

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful collection and good quality.

    Thank you,

    Suzan ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just started researching resources for an idea for a tatoo and you have just given me a fantastic starting point. Thank you so much for sharing!!! xxxxx Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifull, you've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I came across your page while I was looking for something to add to the pitcures and pages of a family book I am putting together for my mother, which I find is quite daunting. I have used your frames for some of my ancenstor's pictures and what a difference, they look great. I remember learning caligraphy at school to improve our handwriting and remember how much fun it was. And looking at these I should have kept it up.

    Thankyou .. my project is now starting to look fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! These borders are just lovely! I like them very much. I hope I wont be called a spammer, but I want to share also a free border http://www.creattor.com/vectors/vintage-borders-frames-4490 Hope you will enjoy it. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful! Just what I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for providing such a beautiful resource!
    I was beginnig to think no one valued oldworld art.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for providing such a beautiful resource!
    I was beginnig to think no one valued oldworld art.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your journaling labels for scrapbooking, very nice work you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. THANK you so much for sharing these. They're beautiful and just what I needed for a scrap book I'm doing. Thank you for making MY day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome and thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to put these all together in one place. It makes it so much easier for me right now, seriously! Without people like you, I'd go crazy with that loss of time and energy. I already hate sleeping so much I try not to, just because of the huge waste of time it is. lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dammit...I'm not sure if my comment actually posted, since google decided to be ridiculously stupid. I think what I said was Thank you for bringing these all together in one place, I really appreciate people like you who do this for people like me. You save me the frustration and rage from the loss of time and energy wasted. I also get bored too easy because I have a lot of mental issues, so spending a long time going around finding free resources I don't have to worry about using in whatever, it drives me nuts. So thank you so much. It's a great collection btw, exactly what I was looking for and I'm glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't see where I can download these at all? Every time I click on an image, it just takes me to a bigger version of the image. No download link.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It´s simply incredible when you find what you´re looking for. Thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another great selection, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very helpfull. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Perfect, you made my day. No more searching for what I need. Thanks

    ReplyDelete