Public Domain Free Vintage Farm Life Images

vintage photos, vintage pictures, free stock image, vintage photography, photography vintage, old postcards, free pictures, free photo, free photos, photos for free, free images, free free images, free clipart, images photos, photos images, images and photos, photos and images, image photo, copyright free image

One of my current web projects is a "Cowboy" site. While browsing the web for free western themed images, I stumbled upon a really great new (to me) royalty free image site called EveryStockPhoto. This site is wonderful, and has a great "collections"  feature for those who create user accounts. I couldn't help but share my little "Farm Life" collection here. I hope you enjoy it! :)


Guernsey cow or calf lying on the ground









A cattle farm, vicinity of Christiansted, St. Croix, Virgin Islands









Field of daisies and orange flowers, possibly hawkweed, Vermont









Unidentified shelf of kitchen utensils and jars of spices









Jim Norris, homesteader, cutting a head of cabbage, Pie Town, New Mexico









Unidentified stacks of home-canned food









Camargue horse
This one looks pretty new, but I had to throw it in the mix because it's a wonderful photo.









Shepherd with his horse and dog on Gravelly Range, Madison County, Montana









Jim Norris, homesteader, Pie Town, New Mexico









Grand Grocery Co., Lincoln, Neb.










Free Photoshop Brushes, Vectors and Graphics!

2 comments :

  1. Sweet, Great Find, can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks so much for this info... I am always looking for photos that I can use legally! xoxo

    ReplyDelete