40 More Awesome Free Etsy Banners


Here's another whoppin' round of 40 free etsy banner freebies for everyone.  I hope you like them.

 If you haven't seen the first run, you can find them here in my other free etsy banners post. Right click on the image and open it in a new tab. Next right click in the newly opened tab and "save image as" to snag em. :) To see a larger preview of the etsy banners below, just click on them and you'll get a closeup. If you have any ideas or special requests for new banners, feel free to leave them in the comments.

Download them all in one file here:






















































































HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

13 comments :

  1. Thank You for these. I am not 100% sure I am going to pursue a shop at Etsy (looking into Zibbet also), but thanks to you I will have a banner if I do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely banners sister! Facebooked, digged and tweeted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These banners are beautiful, Thankyou so much for posting them! I have been putting off setting up my Etsy store due to not having a suitable banner, but these will do the trick nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning!! You have really made my day as with suffering from an illness I have been to tired to learn the knowledge and make an etsy banner! You are very talented :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks so much! Glad to know that these helped make things easier for you. ::hugs:: Sü

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for these. I used the green paisley- you can check it out here if you want http://www.etsy.com/shop/bearrabbitbear.

    I found you when Love Notes by Lauren was guest posting here. You definitely have one of the best blog design/freebies sites around. You are super good at what you do !!

    Melanie
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been too frustrated to get exactly what I want, this helps immensely! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks i'm going to use for labes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! After hours of playing around with GIMP I couldn't come up with anything I liked for my new Etsy shop. This set has exactly the look I wanted! You are a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for this, using your banner has transformed my little etsy shop, looks so professional now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you this really made my day, after days of trying.

    ReplyDelete