Free CU4CU Brads for Scrapbook Designs


An ode to brads n' buttons! Up for the taking today are 50 free CU4CU brads in png format.  Two of them are transparent with pinstripes so you can add your own papers and/or elements underneath.  That's not all! With this lovely package you get a free CU4CU blank .psd template. With this you can either add your own .pat, or use a clipping mask with some papers over a circle shape underneath.

It took me a loong time to get these little stinkers all on one sheet this morning, my wrists are a bit sore --> so show me some luv with comments, okaysies?  I should have done them all in one shot on a sheet from the get go, but I'm still learning.   I started with element sizes listed at Hummies World, found via the CU Freebies Only Forum.  While I'm handing out credits, give a big round of applause to WebTreats for the AMAZING Commercial use pattern sets!  Give that guy a hug for me ok? His work and CU terms bring a lot of joy to my life! If you luv his work as well, go on ahead and buy his awesome tileable paper textures over at Graphic River. They are only $3.00!  Ok, so I'm done being a goof ball for now.  ;)  ::cheers::






Digital Design Seamless Kraft Paper Patterns Tileable Paper Trims Web Headers & .pat file Fresh Bread Textures Doodly Doodle True Type Font Vintage Wallpaper Phothshop Illustrator Pattern Burlap Texture for Photoshop
Seamless Vintage Ornament Overlays & Patterns .pat file for Photoshop Professional Paper Backgrounds and Photoshop Brushes Tileable Cardboard Textures Photoshop .pat Patterns Tileable Canvas Texture .pat Pattern Vintage Wallpaper Pattern Photoshop Illustrator .pat
Premium Black & White Vintage Pattern Photoshop .pat Tileable Paper Textures .pat Pattern for Photoshop Design
Cute Blog Themes
Steampunk Wordpress Theme

28 comments :

  1. Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you!

    Love love love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for this awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very cool set! Thank you so much for sharing!! Also thank you for sharing the link to Web Treats, I'm heading there to check it out now.

    Thanks again - Jody

    ReplyDelete
  4. tyvm for the wonderful brads and the psd file too! It's very generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the lovely brads - so many, you're so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are WONDERFUL! As a musician, I especially love the old music ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am hooked on Flairs Thank You for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Thank you so much everybuddy! I was wondering if anyone liked them. I woke up this morning to 11 comments and said woohoo! It really makes me feel good to know that you gals can find use for these! It's inspiration to make more things to share.

    Thanks Ooodles! <3 <3 <3

    Btw, I haven't gotten around to fixing my comment avatars and links to the commentator. I'll get to it at some point, I promise! That way you gals can have backlinks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great little freebie! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! The New CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me! Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

    Sheila of DBS DigiScraps

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me! Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you - they are just wonderful!!! Hugs, DeLoris

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This website is just awesome.Give adorable inspirations.Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to try these out. I like the originality.


    Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVELY!!! Where did you get the brad bases??? I've been looking for them EVERYWHERE, yet could not find them *desperate by now* Greetings from Germany, Luisa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Luisa I made the bases with a PS layer style. I think it's a modified version of something I got on about.com if I am remembering correctly? The download comes with a PSD so you can make your own.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are gorgeous! Thanks a million for sharing your talent and skills! Have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Much love to your very sore wrists however, given this post was a few years ago, I'm hoping they've finally healed! ;)

    ReplyDelete